Hello my favourite poeple!
It's my birthday soon. and it's important.
I have resolutions^^ (I seem to have new esolutions each month, don't I?)So these are the things that changed since January, my last resolutions:
* Internet-free Wednesdays (some)
* A lot of reading (I didn't read back then when I used to draw a lot, so I try to balance the two, now.)
* I started to eat healthier. And I lost 9 pounds!
But I didn't do something I really wanted to do: exercise. Maybe later?Now for my may-to-september resolutions. This what I will try to do:
* Work on Wolf's comic. Improve my digital skills with a new graphic tablet. Select what I upload more freely.
* Gain muscles, including abs and biceps (Cause it's all well to lose fat, but without muscles you're just weak, so it's pointless)
* Prepare for my master degree by revising medieval french, grammar and stylistics.
* Do a formation in SOMETHING (woodwork, boxing, archery, digital painting, metalwork, computer fixing...? Something
. I just hope for once I won't have to rely on the good old self-taught everything. It's would go so much faster with a teacher!)